Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welcome to Simply Catholic

Hey Everyone,
Welcome to Simply Catholic: The Blog for Catholic Girls. This blog is related my e-zine which you can get free if you leave your email. It's easy, just post a comment with your email and we'll add you to our mailing list. Don't worry, though, your email won't go on the internet. I have to approve every comment before it is posted on the ste, so I'll just copy down your email and then erase it. Nobody will ever see it but me and the ezine's co-founder Sarah. Sarah and I will be doing most of the posting, but if you have an article or story you want to share, comment.There should be a new post about every other day, but we may skip a few.Have fun with the site!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget