Friday, July 30, 2010

Tanning Warning!

Hey Girls!

I'm sure you've all read in the news how bad tanning beds are for you. But guess what? Sun tanning is bad for you too. It can cause melanoma, a deadly form of skin cancer, wrinkles at age 20, and awful burnt skin when you're older. If you get just one peeling burn, in childhood it doubles your risk of skin cancer when your older. SPF 30 sunscreen on your body is recommended EVERY DAY by many dermatologists (skin doctors) . I use SPF 70 on my face every day.

One thing that people always say in articles like this is to use a spray tan. Coming from a girl who's has printer-paper-white skin, I can tell you: It's okay to be pale. Don't tan to blend in with the crowd. So be proud of(or at least at protect by SPF) your skin and don't let the sun destroy it.

<3,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I have white skin, and I was going to start tanning this summer, but I guess I won't! I get a small color to my skin by going in our pool, anyway.:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget