Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dogs Vs. People Part 1

We've all seen it. The lady with her dog in the shopping cart, the doggy spas, the dog this and the dog that. Dogs have become the new people.

Don't get me wrong, I like dogs. I just understand that people are better.

Dogs have more legal rights than people. Just think, if somebody killed an unborn baby dog, people would be furious. Yet, that happens to many thousands of human babies each week.

I have a relative, who, when somebody wants to sit on the chair where her dog is sitting, she tells them no. She once made my cousin give up his seat for her dog. I'm sure she's not the only one.

Doggy daycares are popping up all over the place. Since when do dogs need babysitting? Never.

Part 2 sometime soon!

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Anna, I completely agree. Especially with the unborn baby dogs. It's sick! I'm furious with that kind of stuff. YOUR little baby. Just becauce you went and slept around. Sorry for the serious subject but I think it needs to be voiced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbi-
    I agree. It's so cruel to little babies. Thank you for sharing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget