Friday, August 27, 2010

Dogs Vs. People Part 2 (Final Part)

People used to call there dogs their pets. Now, they call them their "kids".

My grandma was taking her dog to the vet's office. She was waiting to be called to bring the dog to the exam room. Finally they
called her up." Fido's(name changed) mom , please bring Fido back"

Another example:

I recently saw a bumper sticker that read" I heart my Granddogs" Um, I don't think her daughter gave birth to a dog. That would be hard to believe.

This is just plain unfair to people. Like I said in Part 1, tons of people think it's perfectly fine to kill an unborn human, but if you so much as threaten to injure unborn or baby puppies you'd be portrayed as a monster.

Well, there it is. Comments, anyone???

2 comments:

  1. Anna, you are completely right. My aunt isn't married and she has a dog that she calls her "baby." That dog is the worst dog ever because she spoils it like it was her only child, but to her, it basically is. Also, my mom got some stamps that were to only kind left at the post office, but they had dogs on them and said "stop animal cruelty." I know that animal cruelty is, well, cruel, but what about babies. Babies can grow up to become adults, and they can make a difference in the world, but dogs, um, the only thing they can do is maybe tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Dogs are cute and fun, but they don't have an impact on the world.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget