Sunday, September 12, 2010

Get It Done

Doesn't it feel good to get something done?

I'm so happy because I finally cleaned my room and it's not a total disaster. It just feels good when you work and get it done rather than putting off and off (which I do all the time). I finished my first week of school which was super hard, but I got it done.

Please don't think I'm bragging. I just want to encourage you to do what I did. DO that chore you hate. DO that thing that needs to be done. DON"T procrastinate like I did.

"Laziness may seem attractive, but work gives satisfaction". -Anne Frank

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Great post Anna!! I cleaned my room this weekend and it was great to see everything staightened and in its place after I was done.

    ~Rebecca~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love getting comments!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget