The title is pretty self explanatory. Let me know what you think of this idea! I know that it's still Thursday, but I just can't wait. I'm so impatient. XD.
Back to School on a Budget
Ways to Save
1. Play with accessories. Try stacking tons of jewelry on a once. It's daring, but super cute.
2. Change up your hair. Lotsa girls find a style they love and stick to it. Changing up your hairstyle can make a difference on how your tops look.
3. Invest in some belts and scarves. They really jazz up boring tees and jeans.
4. Don't be afraid of thrift stores. Once I got a shirt at Goodwill with the tag still on it from the original store! Plato's Closet is awesome, too.
5. Clip coupons. Some stores have awesome sales and great coupons.
What To Splurge On
1. A coat that you LOVE. Try to get on sale, but still cute and good quality because your going to wear it several times a week.
Whereas, if you buy an ugly coat, even if it's super cheap, you're going to be stuck wearing it a lot. These are cute and cheap:
one, both on sale at amazon.com.
2. One awesome accessory. I bought a cute necklace for $23 dollars at a boutique and I wear it almost everyday.
That was hard! I'll try to keep it up, though