Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Me

In my "SC Needs Your Help!" post. Abbi of True Blue Abbi suggested I say what's going on in my life.

Here goes!

I've been trying to make the most out of my last few days of school as I start on Monday. I'm going shopping with my grandma tomorrow. I'll post some of my finds later. I've been sleeping in. I love sleeping. ;)

I'm trying to do more sports.I joined a soccer team. I love soccer and I can't wait for our first game. I'm trying out skateboarding for the first time. I like it but it's HARD. XD

I've been trying to be more artistic. I made a heart necklace today. I'm wearing it now.

Starting this month I'll be posting a weekly post like this called Me Monday. Tricia and Kayleigh- it would be cool if you did one for yourselves, too.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget