Monday, September 13, 2010

Me Monday-Anna

This week for Me Monday I'm going to post my favorite things from this week. If the links don't work just copy and paste them into the top bar.

Clothes:

I love plaid shirts. I have one almost exactly like this that I wear open with a tank top underneath or closed and tucked in to a skirt.

http://www.amazon.com/Old-Navy-Womens-Double-Weave-Western/dp/B003ZK9P1M/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qlEnable=1&qid=1284435062&sr=1-6

Blogs:

My new must-read is What Would a Nerd Wear

My Camera:

I have the oldest camera in the universe but I still get a ton of use out of it. It's so fun make videos and take pictures.

I'm working on a really cool post for tomorrow or Wednesday so stay tuned!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget