Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My 10 Suggestions for Homeschoolers

Hey Everyone!

As you know(or don't), I am homeschooled. So I'm sharing with you My 10 Suggestions for Homeschoolers:

10. Get Ready. Take 10 mins before you start to get dressed and brush your teeth instead of staying in your pjs all day. It will help you get into "day mode". Maybe I'm the only one who has a tendency stay in pajamas, but I doubt it.

9. Take Breaks(But Not Too Many). I take a five minute break every hour or so, more if something's especially super hard. It helps to take a quick breather.

8. Ignore your annoying brother. He'll go away. XD.

7. Say a Quick Prayer. I usually say a quick one before school and tests.

6. On the Go. If you have to go somewhere during the school day, take your work with you. Little tidbits of work can make a huge difference.

5. Find What Works for You. Trial and Error is the best method sometimes.

4. Get Cute Supplies. I don't know about you, but my brain functions better if I'm writing with a pink pen on a green notebook. :).

3. Swap Tips. Have homeschooling buddies? Compare your strategies with them.

2. Clean Your Desk and Room. It's hard to focus in a pigsty.

1. Be Thankful. Imagine if you had to go to a school. That always makes me stop complaining.

And as always, HAVE FUN!!!!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget