Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! After 3 days of cramming school, tests, and chores in, I'm going to enjoy spending 4 days of relaxing. Today, I'm going to pig out on my dad's stellar turkey, my mom's creamy homemade mashed potatoes, my super-duper dressing, my brother's gravy, cranberry jello, rolls, green bean casserole, and, of course, pumpkin pie! Tomorrow, my family and I are braving the crowds and are going shopping on Black Friday.

Since it's Thanksgiving, I'm going to mention just a few things that I'm thankful for:
God, my family, my friends, a roof over my head, nice clothes, great food, my somewhat annoying 5 brothers, my baby brother who always makes me smile, our piano, my flute, school (well, only writing), good books, movies, the internet, the two super blogs I write for, all of my favorite blogs, my drawing, acting, singing, crafting, and musical skills, my comfy cardi that I wear all of the time, fashion, and of course, all of you! Have a very happy Thanksgiving, and, if you want, comment below on what YOU are thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget