Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rainy day

So today it was SUPER rainy, like all day poring rain, were I live. yuk. So, after going to 10:30 mass, me and my sister did our chores in record time!! (We changed all the sheets on the beds, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned our room and vacumed it in 30 minuets!!)
Since my family just started getting Netflix movies ( you can even get the on you Wii!!), we finished 2 movies that we started the other day(Home Alone 2:Lost in New York, and The Sand Lot 2, both pretty good!! Sandlot has bad language though) then we watched Nanny McPhee!!! It's really great prob more for little kids but i still LUV it!! lol.
After that we had and early dinner (we had breakfast for dinner!!) then we went upstairs to play "News Station", a game me and my brother made up when we were like 5 or 6. We used to write up a news paper and everything, but now since we have a video camera we make a movie of it!!

Yesterday, for my dads birthday, we went to Muir Woods which is a hiking place with a bunch of red wood trees. To get there though we had to go over **drum roll please!!** the Golden Gate Bridge!! which, BTW is not gold its red. Then we went through a tunnel that had rainbow painted over it!! I took videos of both and might post them L8r.

<3,
Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget