Friday, December 3, 2010

Check these out!

Plastic, and pretty, these bow clips take your casual outfits to the next level. $2.24 at Forever 21
You'll rock the holidays with this oversized bow headbead. So Alice-in-Wonderland-esque, and so cute with your fave party frock. Gotta heart the sequins. Retails at $3.04 from Forever 21.

I know from my personal experience that it's helpful to carry around a nail clipping set in your purse. I have so many broken fingernails when we go places that I can't live without mine. It's 99 cents over at Forever 21.


Buy it for yourself or snag another one for your mom or bestie!


I love this sweater! It retails for $18.24 on sale at Forever 21.

Also, gotta love Abbi's post about Christmas ideas for all the special people on your list! Later girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget