Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cute, Modest, and Cheap Skirts at Forever21




Hey girls. I was browsing around the Forever21 skirts section and came upon a bunch of modest skirts. It appears as if they are adding more longer skirts, to the knee or longer. Here they are:














The Sheer Pleated Skirt is $17.80.






This is definitely my favorite. I love the print. Printed Maxi Skirt is $19.80.


























Ruffle Mock Wrap Skirt is $22.80.












This Paisley Woven skirt retails for $24.80.

















Only 3 days 'till Christmas! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I saw some of these when I was looking to! I have a modest skirt from there on my blog right now! Haha, and I LOVE the Printed Maxi Skirt! It's actually really cute! I don't normally like ankle skirts.

    -aBBi giRL
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav is the Colorblock A-line skirt. I luv all these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget