Sunday, December 19, 2010

Really sweet song

I think you're beautiful,
I treasure you deeply.
You're lovely my child.
I think you're beautiful,
you're hair and your braces,
your glasses and clothes
and cumbersome graces....
and many more traits which I could speak of.
There's nothing about you I don't truly love.
You're kind and you're honest,
you're funny and smart.
You're really quite charming
you have a good heart.
~"Your Majesty, I'd like to believe you--is that really true?"~
Of course it is true,
every word that I say.
Daughter, I am the King
and I made you that way.
I delight in your beauty.
You are wonderfully made.
I knew you before the foundations were laid.
You're precious to me
every hair on your head.
Daughter, hear and believe.


Isn't this just the sweetest song?? It's from the veggie tales movie, Snooderella. It's a great reminder to us that no matter what someone will always love us. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget