Friday, January 14, 2011

Blog Interview: Tilly

Recently, I had the pleasure of interviewing Tilly, from Peek A Boo. Read on to hear (see?) Tilly spill about her blog, her life, and her opinion and her sure to check out her blog, Peek a Boo!

1. Anna: What inspired you to start your blog? Tilly: I had thought about it for a while. But a few of my friends began blogs and it inspired me to actually do it instead of just thinking about it. I enjoy photography and I love writing. I was like, “Hey, what can I lose? Even if no one reads it, I’ll have fun doing it!”

2. What do you think is the best and worst thing about the media? One word: influence. I think the best and worst thing about the media is the influence that it has on our culture. If the media is advocating a wrong worldview, it can be destructive to our society in the ideas that it promotes. People tend to believe anything they see if it is presented as fact instead of researching it out for themselves, hence the wide-spread influence that the media has on us! But despite all the bad influence that the media has on the people today, there have also been some positive changes because of media which can give us hope and encourage us to keep on trying and working on making a difference in our society/media today.

3. Homeschooling can get frustrating. What keeps you going on those "bleh" days? What keeps me going? Number one, music--when I’m doing homework, I put on some music and it helps me relax. Number two, my friends--taking a break from school and talking to a friend on the phone really helps me just go “ahhh…” Number three, my family--just simply being around them and hearing them talk and laugh; I love them so much. They definitely keep me going. And a “P.S.”--washing dishes… with Skillet and Justin York: Don’t Keep Me Here Waiting (it has become my brother and my designated kitchen song:D). It helps calm me down. I know, weird, but it works for me!

4. What do you love most about your life? Oh goodness. That’s a hard question. I love so many things about my life. Can I name a few? I love my family, everyone’s unique and different and I love every one of them. I love my friends, again so many different personalities which makes for fun and interesting conversation. I love that they’re willing to give me advice and to encourage me and tell me the ways that I can change, but that they accept me for who I am. I love my life and I wouldn’t change a thing about it.

5. You post a lot about music. Have you ever considered being a musician? Yes, actually, I have! As well as acting and writing, I am pursuing becoming a musician.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget