Friday, January 14, 2011

A little update

Like I said in one of my previous posts, I've been SUPER busy. School has been taking until 5 at night, and I've been busy with chores. On the high note, I've recently ordered my first products from e.l.f., and I'd have to say, they are great. Maybe I'll post later on what I got. My family also got a dog last night. We got a 6-year-old, male, full breed, black labrador retreiver. 1/2 day in our home and he's already settled in. We couldn't have asked for a nicer dog, and much less a nicer FREE dog. Yep, we got him for free. Long story. I'm also going to get my a-little-longer-than-shoulder-length-red-hair-with-sideswept-bangs cut tonight. Like Bella Thorne's. Her hair in this picture is almost the exact same color and curliness as hers, except mine's shorter, and I don't have fringe bangs yet.... Also, my dad and someone else say that I look like Emma Watson in the face, so I'll be Bella Watson, or Emma Thorne. Nevermind. Anyways.....if you haven't already, you should sign up for Suddenly Darling. It's completely free, fun, and it's a great place to meet other girls who like to dress modestly. Also, if you have a chance, check out my post over at Maria's Lilies! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget