when most people give up on their New Year's Resolutions. In this case, it is better to choose a new resolution and work sooo hard on it. Resolution didn't work out? Maybe you aimed to high. Try these small, ahem, February resolutions than can have a big impact:
1. Do something super creative once a week.
2. Study for a test five minutes longer than you think you need to.
3. Do something fun with one of your siblings a couple times a week.
4. Give yourself a makeover(More on that later.)
5. Make a new friend.
6. Memorize a poem every month. It really helps your memory!
7. Read something Catholic every day! (Simply Catholic's gotcha covered!)
8. Stand up for yourself. Someone trash-talks Catholics? Tell them everything great about being Catholic.