Thursday, February 17, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Hello girls! I decided to start doing Sydney's fabulous Awkward and Awesome Thursday. I might not be able to do this every week 'cause I'm not sure if I really have enough "awkwards and awesomes" in my life. I don't really go anywhere and I'm homeschooled, so awkwards don't really exist in my life...haha, just kidding. Well, here ya go!




Awkward:


Having a piece of silverware in one hand and a napkin in the other, then throwing out the


silverware, and putting the napkin in the sink.




Going to shadow at my local high school (which I am going to next year!) and having the Principal come over and clear off your tray at lunch, for no reason except to let you know that you haven't been eating off of it for 5 minutes and you should have taken it back 5 minutes ago....that was more awkward on her part.




Going laser tagging (which was awesome) and coming 2 places ahead of my crush that I've liked for 2 years. Then telling my friend that I came 2 places ahead of my crush, and since she's dying to know who it is, she screams "Who came in 13th, who came in 13th?" Yeah, it was really awkward, especially because my crush heard.....




Having pizza, then talking to some really cute boys. AFTER that, you realize that you have parsley and tomato sauce stuck in your teeth.




Awesome:




Going paging at my state senate today, so you'll be reading this while I'm being all important with my state senate pass around my neck and those electronic keys that are so fun to slide.




Getting a brown and turquoise necklace and earrings that are super duper cute from my mom. It wasn't supposed to be a Valentine's day present, but because of a missing earring and my dad having to exchange it, I did get it on Valentine's day.




My brother Vince's 3rd birthday this past Tuesday. He's getting so old, but also so cute...when he's not throwing temper tantrums.




Warm weather. Seriously, I can get used to 45 or 50 in February.




Being on Quarter 3 Week 7 of school....only 11 more weeks and it's summer vacation for me!




It almost being the weekend....although I never get to sleep in, I still love 'em!






Hope you lovelies enjoyed this! I also wanted to remind you of a giveaway over at Delicately Fierce that ends tomorrow. You girlies really need to enter, it's essential for Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget