Thursday, February 24, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Since Audrey said she could not do A&As every week, I thought we could take turns. Again this idea is from The Daybook. Here's mine:

Awkward

Laughing randomly with my best friend in public. No, we aren't crazy!!! Okay, maybe a little.

Getting lower than an 80 in bowling. Bumper bowling.

Having to wear guy shoes(not just bowling) because my feet are too huge.

Saying something I think is hilarious and no one laughs. Okay...

Awesome

Making these cookies. I added M&Ms, too.

Eating those cookies.

Food samples. 'Nuff said.

The fact that people have guardian angels. How cool is that?!?!

Long reports. Call me a nerd, but I love them.


Anna

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These were great! Thanks for doing this week's Anna. I was freaking out yesterday because I didn't to Awkward and Awesome AND I had nothing to write about. I think taking turns is an awesome idea. Next up, Kayleigh! Oh and btw, I always get super low scores on bowling too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget