Saturday, February 5, 2011

My favorite Catholic blogs

Since this is a Catholic blog, I decided to promote some of my favorite Catholic blogs, or blogs run by Catholic people. I hope you enjoy all of these!

Maria's Lilies-Ok, I'm not just promoting this because I write for it. I'm promoting it because the other ladies who write for this blog write pretty awesome stuff.

Catholic Cuisine-Seriously, these ladies have talent. For every feast day or celebration in the Church, they have a special dish to make. I'm so inspired now!

The Joy of Fashion-Super sweet Marie can show every single girl that dressing modestly doesn't mean you have to dress dumpily. She masters looking cute and modest at the same time, and she can give you some killer inspiration on how to dress modestly during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget