Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Positivity

So, in the blog world, everyone is doing Positive February started by Melissa
and the goal is to write three things you love about yourself. To Catholic it up, I'll add three things I love about the Faith.

Me

1. I'm naturally an intelligent person. School is never something I've had trouble with and I'm so thankful.
2. I was raised Catholic. The best gift on earth give to me as a baby? Sweet!
3. I can stand up for myself and others. I have no problem giving people a piece of my mind- politely- usually :).

Being Catholic

1. The Eucharist. Doesn't get much better than that.
2. Mary. Marian devotions have always meant a lot to me.
3. Coffee and Donuts. To eat is the 11th Commandment. :D

What do you love about yourself and the Church? Tell us in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget