Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring's modest trends: Skirts!

I know during the Spring and Summer it is extremely hard to look modest and wear skirts. Trust me, I find myself constantly wearing shorts (modest shorts, natch). But, thanks to our usually not so modest but fabulous runway designers, now we can look in style while wearing modest skirts. Mini skirts begone! Maxi and midi skirts are takin' over!

Trend 1: Midi Skirts. Skirts that hit the knee or a little lower are called midi skirts. For shorter girls or teens, it is a little harder to pull off. Here are some fabulous ideas of midi skirts for this Spring and Summer.







Maxi Skirts: Maxi skirts are super-long skirts that are a huge trend for Spring and Summer. Uber modest and cute, here are some ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I love the midis!! They might be hard for me to wear because I'm really short. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget