Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday and I'M BACK!!

This is Anna, posting from Tricia's account because I'm not registered back here yet, and she posts from the SC email, so I know the password. Here I go:

Awkward

The word awkward. It's so wierd.

Starting to say something, then realizing someone in the room might be offended, so I'll go, " Well, um, it's ...kinda.... LET'S TALK ABOUT PUPPIES INSTEAD."

Waiting for packages in the mail. So excruciating.

Dances. THERE IS NOTHING MORE AWKWARD ON THIS PLANET THAN A DANCE. PERIOD.

Discussing a book in homeschool group and thinking that someone's uncle was really his wife(in the book). You should have heard the laughter. I have never blushed more in my life.

Awesome

Being back here. I missed you guys and I'm sorry I left. when, I wrote that posted I was stressed out with blogging. I think I'll be okay.

All my blog friends, especially Audrey and Kayleigh. Thanks for being there for me!

Redecorating my room from stuff I already have. It looks amazing and I didn't spend a penny.

"High Maintenance" by Miranda Cosgrove ft. Rivers Cuomo (from Weezer). I don't usually like her, but I really like Rivers Cuomo, so it sounded good.

Finishing school early most days this week. Yeah!


Anna


2 comments:

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget