Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Book Review: America by Heart

If you know me well, you will know that I am a huge Sarah Palin fan. Naturally, I read her latest book America by Heart. America by Heart was a very personal book with Mrs. Palin's thoughts about America, faith, morality, and her life. It was an interesting book and revealed that Sarah Palin is very pro-family and, while being Protestant, shares lots of beliefs with Catholics, particularly about family issues. She mentions her daughter, Bristol, and her tough time with teen pregnancy and how Bristol has learned from her mistake and now promotes chastity. I would recommend this book to everyone!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a book I'd love to read!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget