Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A little update

Hello everyone! This week I'm on my Spring Break, so I've been mostly relaxing. My mom and I probably are going shoppping later today, so I'm pretty excited, as I haven't gone on a big shopping trip in a while. I've been completely spoiled with the beautiful weather we're having in the midwest, but unfortunately I grew out of almost all of my summer clothes. That's the other reason we're going shopping.

I've been obsessed with this skirt (actually wearing right now):


Teen Girls' Skirts by American Eagle at ShopStyle



Earlier last month, my family and I went on a little shopping trip in a HUGE mall. I didn't get to shop much, but I found that beauty in American Eagle. It's not as short as shown in the picture, and you don't have to wear it high-waisted. Even though I wear a medium there, I got a large to make it longer, and it still fits, because of the elastic waist. The colors and print are beautiful, and the shape is extremely flattering. You can wear it tucked in or out, and it looks good any way you wear it. It's a little expensive, so I'd wait until it goes on sale or you have a coupon. It's a really great buy.






Also, on a side note, please pray for my friend who was in a car crash. Someone ran a stop sign at an intersection she was at, and hit her. It completely wrecked her car that she just got (it was older, but turquoise, her favorite color) and she had to go to the hospital. Nothing's broken or damaged, but she's in a lot of pain. So please, please, please pray for her! Thanks so much girlies

Disclaimer: I am not being paid for reviewing or promoting this skirt.

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is adorable! I love the fabric. :D

    I will be praying for your friend!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget