Thursday, April 7, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Hello girlies! This week it's my turn for Awkward and Awesome Thursday, so enjoy!


Awkward


Calling someone the wrong name. Then the person I called the wrong name shouts across the room to her sister, "Hey Alex, Audrey just called me Alex!" right in front of my crush. It was kinda awkward because everyone was staring at me, including him.


Telling the afore mentioned person my crush, since she begged so much, and then she giggles and nudges me every time he walks by.


Awesome


It almost being the weekend! 'Nuff said.


Going shopping with my mom last weekend and getting some pretty cute clothes for Spring/Summer


Going to my public high school this fall


The (finally) warm weather we Midwestern people are experiencing. I'm lovin' it!



Well, that's it for this week, sorry for the lack of Awkward and Awesome-ness!


2 comments:

  1. I hate it when I can't remember something.Poor you :) I awarded you
    http://missionkool.blogspot.com/2011/04/bug-bug-go-away.html

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget