Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

It's Thursday again, which means awkward and awesome time.
Awkward:

Going to Mass before realizing there was a big hole in my tights and having to walk by a bunch of higschool boys in the Communion line. :P


Not practicing my piano piece, so when I played it for my teacher, she told me it had the pace "of a snail."


My friend giving me a shoulder hug when she saw me and me giving her a whole hug which caused up to get a bit tangled up. She summed it up by saying, "Awkward."


Awesome:

It's almost Easter!


Nearly finishing my research report and getting 2 tests out of the way.


Winning a lovely giveaway!!


That's all I have. Have a nice weekend!



1 comment:

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget