Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

                                       Its my turn for Awkward and Awesome again!!


AWESOME:
When my little sister got put for a nap yesterday I asked for a night-night kiss and she grabbed my face in her hands and gave me a big kiss.  It was adorable!


Holy Week.  I love Holy Week, all the masses and excitment of knowing that easter is just around the corner.


Birds chirping!! The birds around my house are SO loud!!

The movie Soul Surfer!!!!!! I'm dying to go see it again!!!!!!


AWKWARD:

Hiccups.  enough said.


My lil' sissy yelling out in Mass during the Consecration (when its REALLY REALLY quiet!) AAAMMMEENN.  Kinda funny to though...


My brain.  It is a VERY awkward place to be sometimes.. well..all the time..


Falling down a hill while telling my brother to "be careful it's slippery." BANG on the ground rolling down the rest of the way.  



Share your own in the comments!
Love, 
Kayleigh




3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting 30 followers! That's great! I just reached 73(:

    -aBBi giRL
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Your little sister is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.That is funny no offense.
    UGH!I can totally understand, sometimes I'll just have a day when I get hiccups like five times.It's horrible.Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget