Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Inexpensive Modesty

I thought I would occasionally do a feature where I put together an outfit where THE WHOLE THING IS UNDER 40 DOLLARS. Here's my first go:

Aeropostale v neck pocket tee
$7.98 - aeropostale.com

Old Navy pleated skirt
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

Forever21 opaque tight
$7.80 - forever21.com

Forever21 beaded ring
$3.80 - forever21.com

Aeropostale cotton scarve
$3.99 - aeropostale.com



Total: $38.39 for 5 items!

Note: I'm not including shoes because most shoes are expensive, at least when you're as cheap as I am, and most people have a lot more clothes than shoes, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this "outfit under $40 thing". I have an aeropostale scarf kinda like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your website through Catholic Teen's Perspective today. I teach 7th grade religion at a Catholic School. I love your posts on modest dressing. My girls at school would love your tips and fashion sense! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget