Monday, April 4, 2011

Makeup Reviews

I'm feeling review-y tonight, so I thought I'd review some products I've used recently.


1. My mom gave this to me because she got it somewhere, but didn't like the color on her. I love it, though and it adds color and gloss to make lips pop. I probably wouldn't have bought it; $18 is pricey for lip gloss. 3 of 5 stars.

2. Maybelline is awesome and this is no exception. While the black is too dark, the white shimmer, lavender, and light silver colors are the best colors I've used in a while. Great price, too. 5 of stars.

3. I bought Sephora Flashy Liner in the "Flashy Green" for 7 or 8 bucks, I forget. Despite the name, it is not flashy. I am very glad and wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't heard others say that. It's too bold to wear with shadow, which I expected. It goes on well and smudges a little too easily Overall, 4 of 5 stars.

4. For only 3 dollars, Burt's Bees classic lip balm is perfect. It moisturizes, feels great, and can go under other lip stuff. 5 of 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. I LURVE Burt's Bees. They are so awesome! Also, the lipgloss looks pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget