Friday, April 15, 2011

Tagged by Sierra (again)

Alrighty, this is LONG overdue, but Sierra tagged me here: http://missionkool.blogspot.com/2011/04/bug-bug-go-away.html

So, for this tag I have to:


Thank the person who tagged me (THANK YOU SIERRA!),


Tell seven things about yourself


1) I have very bad asthma and very bad vision


2) I have 5 brothers, and am the only girl :(


3) I just started blogging about a year ago. Before that, I had NO idea what blogging was


4) I have red hair and big eyes


5) I am terrified of snakes, spiders, and heights. About the last one, I almost throw up if we're in a car and we go over a big hill. NOT GOOD.


6) I am very optimistic and outgoing. I also tend to be a little bossy. Whoops!


7) I am an avid gum chewer, BUT I'm getting braces in two months. :(



Award other bloggers whose blogs who inspire you!


Kayleigh


Frances


Tilly


April


Tessa


Abbi


Cameron


Contact the other bloggers, and let them know that they have received the award!


I'm running short on time, so I'll do this tomorrow


Don't forget to enter our giveaway! Ends 4/29.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget