Friday, April 8, 2011

Thankful

I decided to post lists of what I'm thankful for regularly because I can definitely use a reminder of all God has blessed me with each and everyday. I hope to get to a thousand things over time.

Thank you God for.....

1. My faith.

2. The prayers and support I have gotten over my great aunt's passing. Thanks, everyone.

3. My family.

4. That I am alive. After my great aunt's sudden death, I realized that life can be taken at any second.

5. All the blogs out there that use their voice in the world for good to promote faith and family values and aren't afraid to speak out.

6. All the people in the world who have gone out of their way to be nice to me.

7. My piano lessons.

8. That I live in a time of modern medicine and transportation.

9. That I am home schooled.

10. That I have a roof over my head, plenty of food, and warm clothing. it makes me so sad to see that some people don't.

I encourage other bloggers to do this so we can all be reminded of God's blessings in our lives. Thanks again for your prayers about my great aunt. I'm so thankful for you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget