Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ABC tagged

I'm doing this little ABC tag after reading Sue-Sue's. Here ya go:









ABC Tag




Age: 14 and 9 months



Bed size: Twin :/ bleh



Chore you hate: Laundry, but you have to have clean clothes...


Dogs: Bishop, a black lab. I begged and begged an begged for him, so he's mostly mine :)



Essential start of your day: Taking a shower probably, it drives me nuts if I don't



Favorite color: Blue or purple...


Gold or silver: Totally silver

Height: 5'6 and 1/2, if you count the 1/2 inch. My mom's short, 5'2, but with 5 (tall) brothers, I feel short, so I count that extra 1/2 inch



Instruments I play (or have played): Flute and Piano, both currently playing



Job title: Babysitter



Kids: None so far, but in about 15 years, I'll have about 4 or 5




Live: Don't really want to tell, but I live in the Midwest



Mom's name: Anne



Nickname: Audie and Doodiebug. Some guy I know thought my name was Audra, so that's a newer nickname



Pet peeve: When people take a long time doing anything. 30 minutes in the confessional...really people?



Quote from a movie: From Tangled



"Something brought you here. Fate, destiny..."



"A horse"



Sorry if that's not right...it's from memory



Right or left handed: Right



Siblings: Alex, Evan, Kent, Lucas, and Vince, all boys :P



Time you wake up: 6:00

Underwear: I wear it if you wanted to know that....



Vegetables you dislike: Ocra....disgusting!



What makes you run late: When it takes forever to get my baby bro's coat and shoes on, and it takes a long time to get him hooked up in his booster seat.



X-rays you've had done: A couple on my chest (to check for pnuemonia), a couple on my fingers, one on my foot, and one on my knee.



Yummy food you make: I make the best chocolate chip cookies in the world!



Zoo animal: I like 'em all, but I really like the Polar Bears.


Anybody who reads this is tagged...so get goin!



Also, thank you Sierra for tagging me. School has been extremely hectic since we only have a week left, so I will do this ASAP!




2 comments:

  1. Your welcome.This is such a cool tag!I'll make you some Oatmeal cookies if you'll make me some chocolate chip!Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget