Thursday, May 5, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

It's my turn for A&A Thursday again!





Awkward:




Spontaneously dancing around wildly in my driveway when a car drove by. I abruptly stopped :P




Forgetting where my piano piece was during my lesson and then having to go print it out with some difficulty while my teacher was fuming

Sorry, I don't have that many awkward moments! I try to avoid them. :)





Awesome:

Nearly finishing four tests this week which means about four more to go!





Being parent-free for the weekend while my rents travel out of state which means my older sister will be our chauffeur. Party!! (jk)




Eating up all my Easter candy and left over cake from my little brother's bday. After a tough lent, that was *Heaven!*




Being a blogger on Covered and having so many (to come) awesome giveaways!!






Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I try to avoid it too.Doesn't everyone?Great Giveaways, I agree!Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget