Thursday, May 26, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

I know this is late in the day, so you'll probably be reading this on Friday....but it's still Thursday!



Awkward:


I was in front of a bunch of people while swinging my little brother on a swing set at a graduation party and then he smacked right into my face because I underestimated how far the swing would go....twice. O_o (sorry, run on sentence)




Talking with people and then running out of things to say. (I hate this!!)




While driving with my dad, I stepped on the accelerator instead of the brake while parking, which resulted in smashing a bush...yeah...that did not go over well.




Awesome:


As of last Friday, I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!! Yes!




I'm going to see my cousins in less than a month.




My grandmother bought me a summer dress that I've been dying for!




My mom is going to let me paint (colorful) polka-dots on a completely bare white room at our lake house. I'm in heaven!





Have a Memorial Day weekend and don't forget to enter our giveaway!






1 comment:

  1. I HATE running out of things to say, midconversation...It's definitely one of the worst and most awkward situations ever!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget