Friday, May 20, 2011

A bit of randomness

This kind of a random post, but I thought I'd give you guys an update on what's going on in my life. So, last Tuesday I finished 8th grade, which means that I'm done with homeschooling and elementary school, foreva! Tonight my grandparents are coming all the way from Florida, and we haven't seen them since last summer. We also finished Spring Cleaning yesterday, which is great since we had been intensely working on it for about a week. Also, in A&A Thursday, I posted that I tried out for advance choir. I just got the results, and I got in! The competition was pretty tough, but I was the top scorer in all of the girls who tried out. YIPPEE! A huge thanks to my family and friends who supported me, especially my BFF Lindsay who helped me perfect my dance so that it was perfect!



Also, thank you to our wonderful followers! I remember that just last month we only had about 12. We really appreciate it. If you want us to follow your blogs, just leave your blog link in the comments below, and we will check your blogs out.



Kayleigh just posted our super cool giveaway, so be sure to check it out! I'm dying for these:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56015161/tri-flower-hair-wear

On a side note, I am going to go shopping with my aunt on Memorial Day weekend, so if you know any great steals at Forever21, Claire's, Old Navy, AE, or whatever, let me know. Especially F21 and Claire's, cause I have a budget and I need lots of inexpensive accessories and clothing. Thanks in advance!



Something else that is super exciting is that Elaine over at Clothed Much is doing a Reader Request for me tomorrow, so be sure to check it out!



Happy Friday girlies!

2 comments:

  1. the background of your blog is the same as mine:)
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!

    My blog is www.catholicteenperspective.blogspot.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget