Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Modest Swim Suits

I was browsing some online stores for a new suit this summer and came across these modest (yet fashionable!) swimsuits on DownEast Basics.








Sausalito Tank--Kiwi Stripe

Cuteness?? I think so. (Note that this is only for the top swim piece)






Santa Cruz Bikini Skirt


These bottoms would match perfectly with the top and still make a modest tankini.





Beachside Tank--Black Dots
And they all have mix and match tops and bottoms. Check it out!





3 comments:

  1. These suits are really cute, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt!I cannot wear just bottoms.I hate it.It makes me feel like everyone can see every line down there.Those tops are cute too!Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget