Thursday, May 26, 2011

School is OUT

As of today.  So to celebrate I made a list of things to do this summer and I went to Forever 21(more on that later)

Here's my list!!

  1. Learn to surf
  2. Dye my hair
  3. Get a flip flop tan line
  4. see cousins
  5. go to D.C or Ohio
  6. Sleepover w/ kourt and maddie
  7. go to camp hammer
  8. save enough $$ to go to camp hammer
  9. shop
  10. Swim
  11. Eat
  12. Sleep
  13. Survive Junior Gaurds
  14. Popcicles
  15. find ipod
  16. get music for my iPod if i find it
  17. Pick flowers
  18. go to the beach board walk
  19. ice cream
  20.  go to Raging Waters!!
  21. Read
  22. make braclets
  23. Get all the high scores on just dance wii
  24. paint my nails
  25. slip n slide
  26. mud day!!!
  27. boogie board
  28. make a giant sandcastle
  29. shoot my brothers airsoft gun and hit the target
Have a fabulous day!
xoxo,
Kayleigh

1 comment:

  1. You've got a lot of fun stuff planned for the summer! :) I also want to get the high scores on Just Dance. Hope you have an amazing summer!

    http://jessicaisoverthinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget