Monday, May 9, 2011

Sierra from Mission Beautiful

See her lovely blog here.

1.  What inspired you to start your blog?
Well my Mom had started one first and thought I would like it.Plus, I don't get to see my friends a lot because they can be busy and I'm homeschooled.I just started Mission Beautiful, then Mission Cool, for fun.Since then I've tried to make it a place for fun and some spiritual posts too.I want it to kinda be an all of a kind blog.
2.  Who is your role model?
My Grandma, she is so sweet and at night she'll be praying for everyone.She has a really strong faith.
My friends who are really strong in their faith and some of the ladies at church too.
3.  Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
Belle and Rapunzel.
4. Who is your favorite music artist?
Oh wow.You have no idea how hard that is.
My dad is a huge music person and so am I.Let em say that I love Toby Mac, Britt Nicole, Pure NRG when they were still around, MIssion Six, Siloam, Jump5 and Charmaine.And a secular group from a Saturday morning cartoon named The Winx Club.And Saddle Club.(you get the picture don't you?I just have a ton!)
5. What is your favorite blog?
I have a lot that read and love.This would be one, you guys to great Awkward/Awesome Thursdays.
Also Sues-Sues Stories.And Living for Christ.
I would name more but honestly that would take a while.I have so many I love.
6. What do you consider your best attribute?
I think I have pretty good skin and I don't get a lot of zits and stuff.My hair is O.K. Black,think and curly :)
Although it's more wavy now.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had good skin like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys, this is for the comment challenge. I'm so proud of you for getting 37 followers. That's absolutely amazing! I keep coming back on here and everytime there's more and more followers. It's great that you have this blog for everyone to see and find out about your faith. Good luck for the future!

    -aBBi giRL
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for doing this interview Kayleigh!
    You did a great job and it was really fun.
    Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!!! I love Sierra!!! She's so awesome<3 Loved reading this interview...and 5# really made me smile. <3 <3 <3 I hope ya'll do more of these interviews, I enjoyed reading them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget