Thursday, June 9, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

It's my turn for A&A Thursday this week, so here goes

Awkward

Playing Animal Crossing even though I'm going to be 15 this August

Getting braces.....it's kinda awkward

Seeing someone I know, but I can't think of anything to say to her....awkward silence


Awesome

Getting a new dress yesterday

Redoing my room this weekend. My pale pink paint is a little young for me, so I'm painting it aquamarine instead

Going to Ikea tomorrow to get stuff for my room redo

Going swimming 2+ times a week!


That's about it! Don't forget to enter our new giveaway. Seriously, I'd die for those earrings.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I wish I could have gone swimming today.It was sooo hot!Hopefully on Saturday I will Feature you.I am sorry it took me so long!I've been busy and it just slipped my mind.I just did this for the first time!I always kinda come back to wanting a lavender and white room...but mostly a library room with one of those sliding ladders in Beauty And The Beast you know?I am such a bookworm!Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know! I sooo want one of those. I love reading too. If I find a good book, I can't but it down until I finish it. About my room, no sliding ladders, but a lot of new (white) furniture, and new paint. seriously, the pink made me feel like I was 5 again! Besides, I've had my room the same for 8 years, time for a change.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget