Thursday, June 16, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward:



At driver's ed, I raised my hand to ask a question. A sec later, the coach looked in my direction and asked who wanted to ask a question. I thought he was talking to someone behind me. There was this long silence (in front of about 100 kids) before someone hissed that he was talking to me. Ouch.


Forgetting where to drive in the little driving course (a big parking lot) and then having the coaches yell at me.


Waving at someone I think I know, and then realizing it's the wrong person. O_o



Getting tangled in my cross-body bag. Seriously. I should be able to remove my own purse.


Awesome


I am going to see my cousins on Thursday!!! (the day you're reading this)


Eating my first ice cream cone of the summer last weekend and Dippin' Dots. So good.


Getting a new camera after saving up for so long!! It's coming today in the mail.


Driving! Now that I have my learner's permit, I can drive around town a lot. (with one of my parents with me)


That's all for today. Don't forget to enter our giveaway! (Didn't mean for that to rhyme ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget