Thursday, June 23, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday






Well, today was Kayleigh's turn, but she's gone today and I'm doing it for her.



Awkward





Making spoonerisms*, all of the time





Going a whole day with a cami on, then discovering at the end of the day that it was backwards...





Having 4 first day of school dreams, already. Come on, I know that it'll be the first time I'll actually go to school (except for preschool), but 4 dreams already....really?





Telling my brothers about my first day of school dreams. They think I'm just chicken...





Awkward silence beats all awkward-isms








Awesome




Getting a white nail-art pen to do french manicures today. It is freakin' awesome!





Finally finishing my room redo! The aquamarine is such an improvement over the light pink!





Going B2S shopping in about 3 weeks! I can't wait to get some pretty sweet clothes for my big high school debut. (jk, it's not that important)





Having wonderful sponsors for giveaways! Thank you so much ladies!








Welp, that's it for today... another new giveaway starts this Saturday, so stay tuned!






*definition of spoonerism: a mixing up of usually the initial sounds of two or more words (as in "tons of soil" for "sons of toil")




1 comment:

  1. Wow you are going to start High School!You are so brave!I could never do that.Don't listen to your brothers :) I bet your room loos great.I unfortunately am not that great at french manicures...Maybe my Mom can help me.Hey I went to church and then a baptism wearing two different earrings.That was bad.Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget