Friday, July 8, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday! (a day late)

I completely forgot it was my turn to do A&A Thursday! Here it is:


Awkward:

I was trying to play a new piano piece, but playing REALLY badly, when the repair guy walked in. So much for impressing people with my piano skills.



While babysitting, I bent down to pick something up, and as I stood up, I whacked my head on the corner of the counter. The little girl looked at me and then burst out laughing.



I fell into the water while sitting on a float and my swim shorts slid down my legs a lot (I had a bathing suit on underneath thankfully). A friend ours, an adult guy, looked away, thinking I had lost my bathing suit bottoms, and asked, "Are you dressed?" (I'm cringing even now in case you can't see it)



Awesome:

I'm going to see my other cousins tomorrow!!!!



While I'm with them, we're going to see the midnight premier of the new Harry Potter movie!



My mom and I got to go out to lunch by ourselves (that never happens with 6 other kids in the house)

1 comment:

  1. mom/daughter days are great!Yeah...those are awkward.Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget