Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

It's time for A&A again!


Awkward:

I was checking out at the grocery store while my dad ran to the back of the store to get something, but there was wine in the cart for my mom's cooking. Since you have to present an ID for alcohol, I had to sit there until one of my parents got back. Embarrassing.


Having a little brother who yells out potty words all the time. In front of non-family members.


Since my hair's poofy and curly, I get asked a lot, "Did you just wake up?" Argh.


Awesome:

I finished my first year of high school with all A's!!


I got a lot of babysitting jobs this summer.


My aunt and second cousin are coming to town this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget