Friday, August 5, 2011

The truth on why I've been MIA

Well, this past week, I've been missing in action just because I'm lazy....and that's the truth. With school starting this coming Wednesday (yikes!), I had a speech outline to write and other stuff to do. So that's that. Last week though, I was on vacation. My family and I went to Wisconsin to visit my grandpa and grandma's. It was so nice for a vacation, but after a week I was ready to come back home. Here are just a few pics. I'd share all of them with you, but it would both take you an hour to read, and it would crash my mom's computer because her computer doesn't really like photos, it makes it run slow. Anyway, on to the pictures!





This was the beautiful view of the water from my grandparent's back porch....heavenly!





One of the many pretty sunsets...





A pic of most of my family....all except for one. We were on top of this HUGE wooden observation tower.








One of the good photos of my brothers and I.






A picture of part of my family on a lookout spot in the ridges.







The county's boat launching spot....A perfect place for a photo.


That's it, unless you want to look at over 300 pictures......which I'll spare you the trouble of.


I'm hoping that I won't have to limit my blogging when I get into school, but we'll see. Freshman year is pretty easy...


Don't forget to enter our giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures!I love all of those beach pictures!Wow...5 brothers.Is that hard? I love that sunset picture and I hope we'll hear more form you soon!Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having 5 brothers is really hard for me...I'm not gonna lie. But, I can put up with it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget