Thursday, September 1, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

I'm back! I went to World Youth Day in Spain (I will be posting pics!) and since then I've been getting back to school. Have an awesome (hopefully not that awkward) Thursday!


Awkward:

In Spain, I traded American flag pins with the other foreigners. So while I was trading with this one English girl, I thought she was giving me a pin (so I took it), but she was really just showing it to me. When I realized what was going on, I handed it back. Ouch.


Someone asked me, in a different language, if I spoke English. And what did I reply? "Si." When in doubt, speak Spanish.


Awesome:

I don't have to do school on Labor Day!


I finished Pride and Prejudice recently, and it was AMAZING. Read it, please, if you haven't already.


My neighbor let me come over today and watch Mansfield Park with her and eat popcorn. She's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. awesome stuff! :) sorry for not leaving a comment on this post earlier. I read all the blogs I follow on my Post Reader, but since it's been a while since you last posted I haven't visited! :) hope you're all doing well!
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget