Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A couple of things....

First of all, I'm asking you guys to pray for my family. I was recently playing volleyball in gym class, and hurt my thumb while trying to spike the ball. I found out that I tore a ligament in my thumb, and am getting an MRI on Tuesday to see if it is serious. If it is, I will have to have surgery :( Also, my dad was re-admitted to the hospital today after a week of being out. He went in for a checkup and his kidney functions were so low that they had to put him back in :( (sigh)

Also, we have an absolutely, positively wonderful giveaway going on right now! Please please please enter. I know that it's October and all, but you can use these vintage-style sunglasses next spring, am I right??? So go here and enter!!!! (Also, for those of you who tried to enter and I didn't have a link on there, I fixed that. Oh, and the deadline for entering is now until 11-7 at 9 pm EST. Your welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear God, I pray that you will jsut help Audrey and her family to avoid other injuries and illnesses and that you will heal Audrey and her father and just bless them :) In Jesus's name, Amen.
    I'll be praying for you! I'll go check it out so I can enter :) :) Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a powerful post- if you're interested i'm giving away a starbuck gift card on my blog! come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget