Thursday, December 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

  Today's myyy birrrfday. I am oficially 14.  I feel so oooooooooolllllllddddd.  hahaha not really.....its 12:42 AM and I am kinda going crazy cause i stayed up  late to finish homework (which was only finished like an hour ago thanks to the stupid computer (its a love hate relationship(most of the time its love except for when I 'm actually trying to do homework)) then got on the computer and now it is almost 1 am and I'm still awake!  you all now how that goes, yes? yes. When I'm really super tired i tend to babble on and on and since I can type ALMOST as fast as i think its all getting written down.  and its all mostly spelled wrong.  because its past midnight.  Theses are the crazy kinds of things I do.  
My Best Moments When I Was 13
Finally not being painfully shy.  I think some people wish i would shut up and be shy again...personally, its WAAY more fun to not be shy. just sayin'. This is by far my best moment although its not actually a moment i remember when i was little wishing i wasn't so shy.
Meeting my best friends in the whole WIDE WORLD. 
Realizing that its ok to be different.  in fact, its a whole lot more fun.
Learning how to surf
Surfing
making so many new friends

I had a lot more to put down but then i started typing and they all left me.  I hate when that happens!!!!  haha









You Belong with me, Taylor Swift  (probably my favorite music video by her)


Mine, Taylor Swift (another favorite!)


Lots of Love,
Kayleigh





3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Kayleigh!!!!!!!! I love both of those songs ;) They are so sweet and...country :)
    I have definitely had some of those late nights...although it was more of me reading late, because I couldn't put down the book :P Have a great birthday! Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget