Saturday, December 3, 2011

Junior Olympics

Today I'm going to JUNIOR OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!! Its a three day swim meet.  Today is day 2!  To qualify you have to get a certain time for example a 50 yard freestyle (2 laps, down and back) the qualifying time is 27.something seconds.  My time is a 28:( i was really close. but next year i'll get it. :)I'm kinda glad im not swimming though cause its really really really cold right now and the pool is outdoors. But I am doing 1 relay!  Cause you don't have to get a qualifying time for those!!  Me and my 3 best friends are swimming them together!!! which makes it sooo much more fun. Lexi is doing butterfly she looks absolutly amazing when she does fly!! 

Kourtney is doing backstroke

Maddie is doing Breaststroke

And I am doing Freestyle!

(none of these pictures are of us!  I WISH I could look that incredible!!)

oh my gosh I am so nervous!!! haha i have no idea why though, i've done this all a million times!!!

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great! Sounds exciting :) Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....we love them!

There was an error in this gadget