Ok. first of all, I'm so sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been trying to balance tennis conditioning, after-school meetings, academic team, homework, studying for my Algebra I ECA test, and a BILLION other things. So anyway, sorry.
The other day, I was thinking about the things that make me smile. So here's the obligatory list for you :)
1) Peppermint Hot Chocolate
2) Christmas Music
3) Finally getting my tennis swing down
4) The pretty lights on our Christmas tree
5) My favorite song coming on the radio: We Found Love
6) A wonderful English speech that I spent 3 hours writing
7) The beautiful sunrises when my brother and I are going to school...just seeing the pink and orange glow contrasting against the completely white world from frost is just stunning...
8) The fact that Christmas is in 3 weeks!!!
9) Getting a strike in bowling
11) My solo for our regional solo and ensemble contest: Homeward Bound
12) Wonderful homemade soup for dinner when it's cold outside.
That's all I have for today folks...sorry this isn't very long! :)